Saturday, March 15, 2014

Come chat about Liverpool-Manchester United with us

What I hope David de Gea sees in his nightmares.

I am a Liverpool fan. My mate Gardner is a Manchester United fan, and we're throwing an online party to watch today's game.

The door is open to anyone who wants to come. You can log on through Twitter, Facebook or whatever social media you prefer. I hosted a similar chat on another site during the Academy Awards, and it was great fun.

There are basically three rules:

1. Bring your own provisions.

2. If you're coming to a party at my online house, please don't pee in my online pool.

3. The intent of the chat is to hang out while watching the game, have fun and maybe engage in a little good-natured banter. If your idea of chat involves lots of all caps combined with exclamation points and insults (i.e. "DIRTY SCOUSER!!!!" or "FILTHY MANC!!!!), find somewhere else to go.

Other than that, come join us. We'd love to have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment